Career Services “Community Impact” Funded Internship Program
The “Community Impact” paid summer internship program allows students to participate in internships that are hosted by non-profit organizations in the New York City area and funded by Pace University. This program supports Pace students by providing them PAID positions, networking opportunities, and professional experience, while supporting non-profit organizations in the New York area.
These internships provide
- Paid positions (earn $19/hour rate for up to $6,000 for the summer)
- Networking opportunities
- Hands-on skills
- Professional experience
- Positive impact on the community
Featured host organizations
Each summer program has varying host organizations who hire our Pace students.
How to Qualify
- Candidates must be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating in December of next year or later.
- To apply, candidates must complete one of the following internship prep programs by the time the positions are posted in early Spring semester:
How to Apply
- The positions will be posted on Handshake early in the Spring semester.
- ASPIRE & INSPIRE Program digital badge recipients will be notified via email when the internships are posted.
- Once they are posted, you will find the internships on Handshake. Use the link below.
- Pay attention to the location, modality (on-site, hybrid, or remote), & graduation requirements on the job description.
International Student Eligibility
**The INSPIRE Program is designed for international students.
The “Community Impact” Pace-Funded Internship Program allows international students students to gain valuable professional experience before they are CPT eligible. No CPT eligibility is required, and the positions do not need to be related to the student’s field of study.
For additional Pace-funded internship opportunities, see also:
*Different rules of eligibility apply